- Physiotherapy and accessories
- LipoSuction systems
- Different types of refrigerators including pharmacy, lab and blood banks
- Suction pumps aspirators(battery operated and normal)
- Colposcope, Fetal monitors, cardiotocographs,
- S/S amnioscopes, proctoscopes, anoscopes, sigmoidoscopes
- Electro surgery units(Bipolar , Monopolar)
- Diagnostic ENT sets
- Ophthalmoscopes and Otoscopes
- Laboratories: centrifuges and microscopes
- Different types of body measuring scales.
- Thermometers, Tourniquets System, DVT Pump, patient warming unit.
- ENT mirrors – head lights, Magnifying loupes
- Video Bronchoscope
- Stethoscopes & sphygmos
- Ultrasound, Ecography
- Patient Monitor, Vital Sign Monitor.
- Audiometer & spirometer.
- Sterilization and autoclave
- Training manikins
- Ice cool boxes including battery operated
- Emergency Eye wash units
Liposuction is a type of cosmetic surgery. It removes unwanted excess fat to improve body appearance and to smooth irregular body shapes. The procedure is sometimes called body contouring. A liposuction machine and special instruments called Cannula are used for this surgery. We have different types of Liposuction machines, depending on the requirement of end user.
Advantages for the surgeon:
- Point accurate work / optimum fat suction
- Power-saving and gentle treatment
- Shorter operating times
- Optimized time / cost calculation
- Best possible gentle patient treatment
- Handpiece is compatible with all common Cannula
Advantages for the patient:
- Optimum cosmetic results
- Gentle treatment
- No thermal stress on the tissue
- Fast recovery after the operation
- Sterile Tumescent and Lipo Suction Tubing
- Aspiration and Infiltration Handles
- Different types of Suction Cannula
- Filters, Needle Connector and Syringe
- Collection Canisters
- Breast Augmentation Instruments
Patient Monitoring Equipment
The patient monitoring equipment available in your health care facility speaks volumes about the care your patients will receive, and everyone wants to provide top-notch health care services. However, budgetary restrictions often leave some facilities with sub-par equipment and medical supplies, forcing them to make do with what they have. Thankfully, medical monitor technology- is ever improving, making way for more affordable yet reliable machines. Arab European Medical is specialized in distributing affordable patient monitoring equipment, which you can feel proud to have in your facility. Our machines feature the latest medical monitoring technology, and include:
When doctors and hospitals need accurate patient monitor equipment that provides real-time vital signs data, they turn to Arab European Medical. Our patient monitor equipment features:
- 12,1“ Touch screen user interface
- Large, easy-to-read graphical and tabular display
- Non-invasive and invasive blood pressure readings (optional modules)
- Respiration tracking
- Temperature data
- EtCO2 (optional modules)
- Anesthetic drug dosing
- Multi-lead capacity
- Central monitoring station networking capability
- And more…
Vital Sign Monitor
“Vital Sign monitor” is a small multi-parameter patient monitors, which can monitor 3-4 vital physiological parameters. Features include:
- NIBP, MAP, SpO2, Temperature, HR
- Integrated rechargeable Battery for up to 12 hours
- Masimo SpO2 (option)
- High resolution display
- Compact and lightweight – only 1.2kg
- Quick body temperature measurement within 2 seconds
- Incl. wireless infrared ear thermometer
An Electrocardiogram Machines is a necessity for most healthcare facilities due to its primary function – monitoring the electrical activity of the heart. Features include:
- Portable or Table Top
- 3 / 6 / 12 channels with interpretative programme
- 12 standard/cabrera ECG leads
- 5.7” colour TFT screen (320 x 340 pixels)
- 100 test memory
- Transfer memory to external USB source
- Print results using an external printer via USB
- Alphanumeric keyboard
- Easy load thermal paper – (112mm wide)
Hand-Held Pulse delivers quick and reliable pulse oximetry spot-checking for multiple environments including physician offices, EMS, hospitals, outpatient clinics and home healthcare. We have both portable and handheld, small, light-weight pulse oximeters in our product range with high accuracy and reliable performances.
- High accuracy and repeatability
- Visual and audible alarm, with adjustable limits
- Portable or Hand-held unit, easy to operate
- with SpO2 and pulse rate display
- USB Output port for PC data download
- Adjustable SpO2 and pulse alarm settings
Ultrasound imaging (sonography) uses high-frequency sound waves to view inside the body. Common ultrasound imaging procedures include: Abdominal ultrasound, Fetal ultrasound, Breast ultrasound, many more.
- Available in 3D, 4D capability, Table top or Trolley and many more
- Premium Design, Surprising price.
- Ultra-compact and ultra-light weight, easy to carry.
- Latest LED screen technology, super bright images allow to easily view scan even outdoor.
- Ergonomic monitor design, 30 degree rotation, adjustable.
- Ultra-long battery life up to 2.5 hours, for outdoor scanning
- One-key to enlarge image to full screen, easy to view from distance
- Streamlined workflow, easy to operate, 6-one-key to finish the cycle of diagnosis.
A bone densitometer is a piece of X-ray apparatus used to measure the calcium content of bone to reflect bone density and therefore bone fracture risk. The device generates two X-ray beams and the difference between them in how much energy is passed through the bone is used to determine the extent of bone loss.
- Superior precision
- Full dry and stand alone system
- Fast measurement (only 15 seconds)
- Auto positioning probe
- Permanent coupling pad
- Over 10,000 memories
Nebulizer changes medication from a liquid to a mist so that it can be more easily inhaled into the lungs. We have different type of nebulizers such as:
- Piston Compressor Nebulizer
- Ultrasound nebulizers
- Professional hospital nebulizers
Rather to traditional optical colposcopes, we are having digital colposcopes with an LED light source to ensure ultra-bright visualization and a long life cycle.
Their spot-on-spot subtraction technology and unique optics provide multiple filters to ensure high-definition images and improved visualization of blood vessels.
- High definition 1.43 Million megapixels color CMOS
- 1x – 40x zoom magnification
- HDMI connection
- Ultra-bright multi-point white and blue LED light source
- 3 green light filters
- Built-in video capability
- Automatic and manual focus option
- Image freeze button
Fetal Doppler is a hand-held obstetrical unit, which can be used in hospital, clinic and home for listening to a baby’s heartbeat. It contains components of an ultrasonic transducer and receiver, analog signal processing unit, Fetal Heart Rate (FHR) calculating unit, LCD display, Control Unit.
- Battery status indicator
- Low power inspection of the battery
- Built-in speaker
- Output for headphones
- The probe can be changeable
- Probe inspection
- Auto shut off
- Support 2MHz,3MHz,4MHz,5MHz,8MHz probes
Fetal monitors are bedside units that consist of a monitoring unit, cables, and electrodes. They are designed to measure, record, and display FHR, uterine contractions, and/or maternal blood pressure and heart rate before and during childbirth.
- Available in LCD or LED display:
- Integrated battery
- Easy to transport
- Monitoring of fetal movement
- CCV (Cross-Channel Verification) Function
- Easy wall mounting
- Selectable scaling (International / German)
- Incl. probes, event marker, CTG-belts, ultrasound gel and paper
- 450 hours patient data saving
- Easy data transfer through USB stick
- Multiple language support
- Free Central Software
The only effective treatment for a person who has suffered a sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) is the combined administration of CPR and the use of a defibrillator. A defibrillator will deliver an electrical shock to stop the irregular rhythm and allow the heart’s natural pacemaker to restart the natural rhythm. We have wide range of Defibrillators in our product range.
- Manual and AED Operation
- Defibrillation using paddles or pads
- Synchronized cardioversion
- Efficient and effective e-cube Biphasic technology (BTE Type)
- SpO2 pulse oximetry with alarm
- ECG monitoring (3 Lead ECG / 5 Lead ECG / 10 Lead ECG)
- Noninvasive pacing mode
Infusion pump is intended for the infusion of chemicals such as anti-cancer drugs, oxytonic, nutrition, and drug for chemotherapy medication.
- Light and compact design: light as 3.5 kg, compact design, and easy to use.
- Flexible flow setting and easy operation method:
- Full program dosage feature:
- Easy recognition of alarm
- Notifying remaining battery
- Keep Vein Open feature
- Ultrasonic air bubble detector
Our Syringe Pump device is designed for high flow-rate accuracy and ease of handle in the infusion of solutions with the equipped audio-visual alarms and state-of-the-art sensors.
- Flexible flow volume setting.
- Full program dosage feature (optional)
- Keep Vein Open (K. V. O.) feature
- Each pump can be calibrated for up to 9 different syringes.
- Alarm and notification feature
- Occlusion error range setting
- Colour display
- Automatic set-up system (flow rate, time, delivery volume)
- Easy and quick installation of syringe, just in five seconds
Cautery Equipment unit and accessories
Our electrosurgical unit is technologically extremely advanced and suitable for every kind of Monopolar and bipolar use in all the surgical fields. It is even provided with a special current for the bipolar cut under liquid, and it is self controlled by specific and innovative operative software, which makes it particularly indicated for all the new endoscopic procedures in urology and gynecology in saline solution.
- Patient-to-plate contact control
- Split return electrode use
- Minimally invasive surgical treatment allowed
- Monopolar and Bipolar independent output
- Auto Start/Stop in Bipolar Coag
- Working condition planning
- Power delivery by pedal and/or handle
- Digital regulation and indication of the output power
- Sound level control
- Adjustable power increment
- Electrocautry pencil, Bipolar-Monoploar Forceps and cables
- Different type of Electro Tips
- Bipolar-Monoploar Plates
Emergency wash units
An emergency eyewash and safety shower station is essential equipment that every laboratory which uses chemicals and hazardous substances needs. Different models of Emergency Eye wash units are available:
- Wall-Mount Eyewash
- Faucet Eyewash
- Bottled Eyewash
- Safety Shower / EyewashPedestal-Mount Eyewash
- Portable Eyewash
- Deck Mounted Eyewash
- Drench Hoses
- Laboratory Units
- Drench Showers
- Freeze Resistant Units
Diagnostic ENT sets (Ophthalmoscopes and Otoscopes)
Diagnostic sets are among the most critical tool sets in a clinician’s repertoire to perform a comprehensive physical exam.
Ophthalmoscopes are handheld tools that allow a physician to see into the fundus of a patient’s eye. This type of diagnostic tool is commonly used in physical or outpatient exams.
We carry two types of ophthalmoscopes.
- Direct ophthalmoscopes produce an upright image of approximately 15 times magnification. These tools are held as close to the patient’s eye as possible.
- Indirect ophthalmoscopes produce an inverted image of 2 to 5 times magnification. Indirect ophthalmoscopes are held 24 to 30 inches from the patient’s eye. Indirects also have a more powerful light so they are more effective than directs when used in patients with cataracts.
Otoscopes are handheld devices that allow physicians to look into the ear canal and view the tympanic membrane through the magnification lens.
Stethoscopes are probably the most recognizable of all medical diagnostic tools. Electronic Stethoscopes improve sound quality when listening to the low-pitched heart sounds and the high-pitched pulmonary sounds. They can be connected to a computer to record and save the sounds. They can be hooked up to distributors that allow multiple people to listen on adjoining stethoscopes. This last feature is important when training interns, residents, and fellows.
Manual sphygmomanometers are considered the most reliable. Mercury manometers don’t require routine calibration and therefore are used in high-risk scenarios.
Aneroid sphygmomanometers are a little less reliable because they can lose their calibration when bumped, which can be a common occurrence in health care settings. Wall-mounted styles can reduce this possibility, but should still have calibration checks to be sure. The aneroid style is easily identified as a mechanical unit with a dial for the readings, as well as a bulb and air valve.
Digital sphygmomanometers, like the digital finger blood pressure monitors, are also electronic. They can be inflated either manually or automatically. They are easy to use, but derive blood pressure in an indirect way. Digital units measure mean arterial pressure, which basically translates into an average of the systolic and diastolic pressure. The digital sphygmomanometer then must derive what the systolic and diastolic readings would be. These are helpful in noisy areas where the manual mercury manometers would prove ineffective because of the need for the clinician to hear the Korotkoff sounds.
Spirometers are lung function devices used to perform spirometry. The flow volume loop is the most important test in spirometry.
Headlights with Surgical Loupes
LED Headlights with Surgical Loupes used for examination and instrumentation of the ear nose and throat and other areas
Manikins are available in three skin tones: light (original), medium and dark. The range of CPR training manikins available with Arab European Medical is as follows;
- Adult Manikins
- Jaw Thrust Manikins
- Child Manikins
- Infant Manikins
- Specialty Packs
- Ultralite® Manikins
- Manikin Accessories like Lung-Bags, Face Shields, Trainer Replacement Pads, Mask Adaptors, CPR Practice Shields on a Roll
We are always adding new equipment. Please feel free to contact us for an updated list.